CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Resuable Bags

How to Coupon:  Use Resuable Bags
I am not a hippy by any means; however, I do feel guilty about the amount of paper/newspaper I use couponing.  Yes, I do recycle.  I tried thinking of ways I could help balance out my ways more so...Enter Recyclable Bags.  I have "green" bags for nearly every store.  They cost around a buck.  Best part is a LOT of stores give you money or rewards for using "green" bags!  Target gives you 5 cents per bag, Harmons gives you 5 cents per bag, Sunflower gives you 5 or 10 cents (can't remember) per bag, Smith's (Kroger) gives you 5 pts per bag, etc.  The "green" bags pay for themselves in a couple of trips, and they save the enviornment at the same time!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment