CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Monday, March 28, 2011

About Me

My name is Hannah, and I have a habit of not buying anything without a coupon. I have been couponing for eleven years. I started when I was 18...a freshman in college. I am pretty sure I am/was the only single college kid couponing. I learned from my mama, so I guess you could say I was born to coupon. Nothing beats the rush of walking out of the store buying tons of merchandise and paying only pennies for all of it. I love helping people learn how to coupon, finding coupons, and teaching people the habit of couponing.
I am a Southern girl. I am a Georgia girl, who has been transplanted to Utah, and I have hopes of one day returning to my beloved South. I have been married to my very patient husband, Mike, for five wonderful years. We have a beautiful 6 month old baby girl.
I am a "retired" school teacher, and I am currently a stay at home mama. I am living up my life as I finish my last year in my twenties. My life is grand! Join me and learn about My Coupon Habit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment