CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Library=Free Entertainment

It only took me 9 months to finally get a new library card.  When I lived in Utah County, I frequented the Provo library.  I am not sure why it took me so long to get my SLC Library card, but I am making up for lost time.  I majored in English in college, so obviously I am a lover of reading.  Since having my baby girl, I have hardly had ANY time to read...how do you mom's do that?!?  I used to read at least a book a week.  There has been a void in my life...not being able to read.  Light bulb:  I remembered how I used to check out audiobooks for FREE at the library.  I listened to them in my car bc I am not a music person.  I have "read" 4 books in two weeks thanks to audiobooks.  I listed as a fold laundry, clean dishes, feed my baby, driving around, etc. 
Public library cards are FREE.  You can have access to FREE books, audiobooks, CD, DVDs, story tellers, and other activities.  Be sure to check out your local library for FREE entertainment.  Anyone have any book suggestions for me? 

1 comments:

Katie

I'm also a fan of the library, though I prefer to read them myself. I too have a baby girl and I just find the time to read I guess. I do suppose I sacrifice sleep and a perfectly spotless house in order to keep up with my reading.

Right now I'm loving a series by James Dashner called "The Maze Runner". It's YA, but incredible. Couldn't put it down. Also love the book "Room" by Emma Donahue. Another book I couldn't put down! More recommendations: Sarah's Key, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Glass Castle, Water for Elephants, My Sister's Keeper, The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Help.

Post a Comment