CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Matching Sales with Coupons

Alright you have your coupons...now what?  You match your coupons with sales to save the most!  Every Sunday in my newspaper I take the out of the ads.  I grab my sharpie and a circle every item I need, want, or think is a great deal.  Then I match those deals that with my coupons.  After I finish my list, I then head over to the Shopping Wizard which is a FREE service from the Savvy Shopper!  She lists items on sale (advertised and not advertised) for national retail chains, Utah grocery stores and Georgia grocery stores.  She ranks the the deal, shows you what coupons to use, and what your final price will be.  How easy is that!!! She does ALL the work for you.  If she doesn't match up the stores you shop up, then I suggest you Google what ever store you need match ups.  Seriously, I love how much work and time she saves me!!!  There are tons of great tutorials to help you get started with couponing.  I also follow her on Facebook here, so I can know when she post more great deals! This is what the Savvy Shopper looks like.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment