CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Living on your stock pile

Obviously I have been gone for a bit.  I have had a jammed pack summer.  I have been sooooo busy that I have rarely couponed.  I know blaspheme right!  Instead I have been living on my stock pile.  I have been buying dairy, meats, and produce...and that is about it.  I started back on couponing last week bc my stock pile was starting to dwindle.   This is another reason I LOVE couponing.  To be able to the freedom to take "breaks" from shopping from time to time is a much needed break for all.  I think I came back at the perfect time too!  I scored tons of  50 cent Kellogg's cereal!  (Still on sale at Harmons and most Associated Foods store in Utah.)  Here to me coming back!  Keep the questions coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment