CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Monday, June 27, 2011

WinCo

Do you have a WinCo near you?  Check here to see if there is one near you.  I love shopping at WinCo!  There is one near my hubby's work, so we normally make a bi-monthly trip there.  I find their prices to be quite often lower than even Walmart.  I love their produce, bulk section and butcher section...in fact I find them to have the lowest everyday prices on meats.  Saturday we scored fresh salmon (caught only 2 days ago) for only $4 a pound. YUMMY!  They also have a great variety of gluten free items for a reasonable price which really helps my budget!  I find them to be very coupon friendly.  Another bonus is they often have great coupons on their site and Facebook page.

FYI WinCo didn't pay or ask me to do this.  I just love my WinCo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment