CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Extreme Couponing is NOT for me

We all coupon for different reasons. I coupon to help contribute to keeping my family on budget and to give my family a sense of security. I do think having a reasonable "stock pile" is great. I am working on having a year's worth of a stock pile...only things my family and I will be using! This is great in case their was a disaster, in case Mike lost his job, etc.

Couponing is great and fun! Getting things for free is such a rush and very contagious. However, there is etiquette on couponing. You should NEVER clear the shelves...only take what you REALLY need, and leave some for others. I do NOT endorse the use of coupon clipping services or buying on Ebay...I know they say you are paying them for their "service" of clipping coupons. If that is the case please explain to be why higher value coupons cost more to clip?!?! Splitting into multiple transaction is allowed to a point. I have had 3 transaction at Rite Aid. There was no one else in the store, so I wasn't making anyone wait. When I pick a line to check out, I ALWAYS let people go in front of me. Once my items are on the belt, I tell the people politely I will probably be awhile bc I have a lot of coupons. Follow the rules on the coupons. Just be nice and respectful, so couponing can stay around for all of us "normal" couponers!

I LOVE what Amy at Savvy Shopper said here about Extreme Couponing.

If you want to start couponing, I am here to help. If you are getting started, my best advice is to buy the Sunday paper. This is where I get 95%+ of my coupons. My Coupon Habit does offer Utah readers a HUGE discount here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment