CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Target Match Ups From Today

I did use several newspaper coupons, but I still used a lot of printable coupons.(If you are serious about getting into couponing, you really need to buy the paper every week.)
Target:
If I say Target coupon go here to find them.


Wheat Thins and Triscuits  (They are on sale this week for $2)
Target Coupon Buy 3 Nabisco crackers get 1 free
$1 off Triscut 
$1 off Wheat Thins (If you were lucky enough to print them from their fb page.)
Making them 50 cents a box!
Zantac 24 count price $7.59
Target $2
Manf $5
Total price 59 cents!
Dove deodorant 3.99
Target $1
Coupon.com $2
Total price 99 cents 
Sally Nail Clipper$2.99
Target $1
Coupons.com $1
Total $1
A+D $3.99
Target $2
$1
Total 99 cents (I had a coupon from the hospital for $2, so I got it for free)
Sobee $1 (On sale this week)
Target 50 cents
Total 50 cents
Circo Target $1
You can get free socks.  I also used it on pants that were on clearance.  I paid 80 cents for the pants.
Scotch Bright (My target had tons of it on clearance.)
$1(Trying to find...in the mean time here is $1 off 2.)
Total:  Money maker Negative -46cents.
Target Floss 89 cents
Target Coupon $1
Total Free (automatically changes to 89 cents instead of $1)
There are tons more "stacking" deals at Target, but my Target was sold out of a lot of those deals.

If you need help finding a matching manf coupon to stack, please leave a comment, and I will try my best to find one for you.

Here are two great sites that will help with more match ups. Totally Target and Couponing to Disney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment