CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Smiths 3.17.2011

I am loving Smith's this week!!! I just saved over $115 on my grocery bill! Here's how...
Smith is having a buy 10 items and get $5 off instantly...check the ad here.
Prices reflect coupons but do not include taxes...if it is printable coupons I will link it. PLEASE contact me with question.

Pure Protein Bars FREE
Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl 6 count 50cents
Tropicana $1.50 (coupon from All You Magazine)

Buy 4 Kelleogs cereal and get 2 milk for free total cost $10
Rice Krispy ($1 coupon found at Einstein Bagel...random yes)
There are Kellogs printable coupons on kellogs.com

Buy 10 items get $5 off instantly
(The following items I didn't have a coupon)
Powerade 39 cents
Bumble Bee Albacore and Tuna 49cents
(These items I did have coupons for)
Classico Pasta Sauce 99 cents
Kraft Cheese 1.25 (coupons.com has $1 off 2lbs...4 packs)
Triscuits .99
Wheat Thins .99
Ritz .99(trying to remember where the coupon is)
Ronzoni Pasta NEGATIVE 1 cent
American Beauty Pasta NEGATIVE 1 cent
(Pasta coupons here and here and here and here)

I also found great deals on fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment