CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New to couponing?

If you are new to couponing, read here.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rain Checks

Behold the power of rain checks!  I LOVE rain checks.
I was talking to my friend about different couponing deals this week.  She explained she gets frustrated bc the drug stores never have the items she plans on buying.  I introduced her to rain checks!
Example:  Last week at Rite Aid, Johnson and Johnson baby items were on sale for $2.99 plus you received $2 in Up Rewards.  I had a $1 off coupon.  I was stoked about getting these items for FREE.  Rite Aid sold out of them by Monday morning.  No problem.  I got several rain checks.  Even better they automatically take off the Up Rewards, so (when the products are back in stock) I will be buying several of them for NEGATIVE 1 ¢.
Don't be discouraged if your sale items are gone...get a rain check!

0 comments:

Post a Comment